sore knee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
so, im working 8-10 hours in the warehouse as a picker where i have to handle tons of heavy stuff over the time, additionally im cycling and often i find my legs and especially the area behind the knee and above them to be really sore, what's the best way to release the tensions in muscles and tendons?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I keep hearing lots of good things about these foam rollers if used properly. Lots of clips on youtube showing how to use them. Was going to say, is your saddle too high if you are getting pain behind the knee but you are also getting it above them too so maybe not.

OP
OP
Torvi

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
foam rollers
thanks for the heads up tho i hear first time about something like this, mostly the pain is from old car accident that damaged my tendons in right knee and it came back again due to recent (few months back) crash on a bike guess there is not much i can do to fix it eh

SeanM

Knees are peculiar things, my right knee was absolutely frigged about 24 months ago after a couple of sessions on a treadmill and a run outside, all in the space of a week. Ended up going for an MRI, and whoever looked at it, actually went out of his way to say there was nothing wrong with my knee, despite the fact i could barely walk, and football was out of the question for a year. It has really only gotten better in the last 6 months. But recently i've done something to my left knee, it just stiffens up after i play football, and over the past two days, following a 20 and a 10 mile ride this week, is now sore to walk on, cant tense my leg properly and i'm supposed to be cycling Liverpool / Chester / Liverpool tomorrow :sad:

But my right knee is fine :smile:

Top Bottom