Sorry!....Another newbie!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

Tats6

Hahaha! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Had the BEST phone call today.....bike has been delivered to store!!! Wahoooo!!!! Just needs to be put together and for me to go and pay and pick it up!!! sooooo excited!! hehe!!

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
bike has been delivered to store!!! Wahoooo!!!! Just needs to be put together

Taking into consideration ... late arrival (I had a smidsy on the way in) ... smoke break ...coffee break ... toilet break ...lunch time ... tea break ... smoke break ...coffee break ... natter break ... cleaning up time

It'll be a week then :smile: :biggrin:

Enjoy your new bike (when it's ready)

Benthedoon

From one newbie to another, welcome.
I've found this little group of like minded people very helpful with my problems.
You will waste a lot of time reading old threads so be prepared to spend alot of time in front of your computer.
I've just picked up my new (1st) road bike, an Orbea T23, I love it and I should have got one years ago so Im fairly certain you'll enjoy yours.

OP
OP
T

Tats6

Thanks Ben....Welcome to you too then!! Thanks for the tip....I've already whiled away a few hours on here reading threads!!! Checked out your bike....looks great! Glad to hear you're loving it!! I'm so looking forward to getting started! I hope I love it as much as everyone on here!

By the time it arrives, the weather will have turned to perma-rain again and then you won't want to get it wet, so you'll just have to sit in front of the computer for weeks and read cyclechat threads and run off every half an hour to check that the bike is still ok and hasn't gone dusty or suffered in any other way in your absence! :smile:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hiya Tatiana and a big welcome along to CC from me too.

Sorry I read through the threads, then got distracted by the phone, your new bike arrived, have you got it now? How are you getting on with it :sad:

Jane x

Top Bottom