sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
:surrender:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
There's been quite a few incidences like this on here lately and I'm feeling quite down about it. I know we need to call it out when we see it. I reported a homophobic post this morning (as I suspect you did). I was pleased it was taken down. I then wondered whether it should have been left to show how offensive that member was.
Maybe the text should be replaced with "deleted for homophobic content"?

Nah, on second thoughts, it's the fact that @Shaun and the mods take it seriously matters to me rather than naming and shaming the intolerant posters on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

potsy

Rambler
There's been quite a few incidences like this on here lately and I'm feeling quite down about it. I know we need to call it out when we see it. I reported a homophobic post this morning (as I suspect you did). I was pleased it was taken down. I then wondered whether it should have been left to show how offensive that member was.
I think maybe they should be left up for a while at least, let everyone see some of the members for what they really are.

As for 'it was only a joke' well there is a time and a place for such things and on the thread of someone making an apology for homophobic comments is perhaps not that place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
The thread is now Closed, as many posts have been Deleted, most because they were referring to posts that had already been Deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom