Sorted,oh sorted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Brilliant today i set up this second hand laptop on a chair in the conservatory.Tuned in to my You Tube music channel.Then reduced that and found the Giro from 2015.Two hours of it,i cycled along to the prog.It was brill.Knocked off 15 miles on the turbo and i feel great.More to come.I did not watch all two hours got an avg 15.06.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Fantastic. After reading last years health issues it sounds like 2017 is going to be a good year!
How is that old Secteur I sold you?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Fantastic. After reading last years health issues it sounds like 2017 is going to be a good year!
How is that old Secteur I sold you?

You are never the chap from Spesh in Harrogate,are you.Oh fantastic superb to hear from you.The Spesh shines like a new pin.Just last month i put on a rear rack,pinched from my daughters bike,she has gone orf to Edinburgh.I bought a larger bag off Amazon or E bay .It is going to be a much better year.thank you for remembering me.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
11707424_10204385278292448_1197759675403661081_n.jpg

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
That secteur look great, the sort of bike riden by a king amongst men.

Im not biased just cause i have one.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
You are never the chap from Spesh in Harrogate,are you.Oh fantastic superb to hear from you.The Spesh shines like a new pin.Just last month i put on a rear rack,pinched from my daughters bike,she has gone orf to Edinburgh.I bought a larger bag off Amazon or E bay .It is going to be a much better year.thank you for remembering me.
Yes, I remember you well, you were the only customer that bought a bike and called me 3 or 4 weeks later saying the bike was rubbish etc. etc. And you wanted to return it. Of course you were winding me up and just wanted to book it in for its first free service/check but you had me hook line and sinker!
I no longer work for Specialized but I had a nice time and met some lovely people, you were certainly one of them.

The bike looks great!
Regards
Mark

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@postman thats a lot of seatpost
That was my first thought, but the bike does have a very sloping top tube. If you imagine a horizontal tube then it looks much more reasonable.

To illustrate that, take a look at these pictures of 2 bikes that I have ridden, both with the same riding position. The Cannondale seatpost looks much less dramatic than the one on the Specialized, which has a sloping top tube. Postman's Secteur has an even more sloping top tube than my Specialized ...

Cannondale hire bike.jpg

Singlespeed Specialized Allez.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Brilliant today i set up this second hand laptop on a chair in the conservatory.Tuned in to my You Tube music channel.Then reduced that and found the Giro from 2015.Two hours of it,i cycled along to the prog.It was brill.Knocked off 15 miles on the turbo and i feel great.More to come.I did not watch all two hours got an avg 15.06.

You'll be Zwifting next !!! :whistle:

Top Bottom