South Essex ramble tomorrow 16th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hello you Essex lot!
Just a quick word, I had a call from Delzeqq tonight to say he has been taken unwell and will be out of service for a week or two at least. He also asked me send his apologies.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Poor Dellzeqq, I send my commiserations and my best wishes for a speedy return to health!

RabbitFood

Hi all, well nice to see some people from essex on here, im from wickford and I an getting deliverly of my first proper road bike and would love to join locals for a ride, when do you go out, sunday mornings is hard for me as the gf works and i have the kids.

would be great also if anyone has got advice on nice safe routes for a newbiee, not to long but not short as i do have a good level of fitness.

Thanks

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
There's a ride from Manningtree through Colchester to Tiptree on 2 May (led by me) which isn't much of a drive from Wickford. Well, only 45 mins!

I've noticed that the YACF forum seem to do loads of Mid-Essex rides too, you could have a look at theirs.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Lettuce be freinds...ouchxx(;):smile:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
tdr1nka said:
Hello you Essex lot!
Just a quick word, I had a call from Delzeqq tonight to say he has been taken unwell and will be out of service for a week or two at least. He also asked me send his apologies.

thanks for that Dom.

I think I'll resume recce activities around 1st April.......

Tynan

Veteran
always keen on a ride outwards from London although weekdays ain't exactly handy for us 9-5ers

will watch with interest

Top Bottom