Southern Tier maps USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
I did this route a few years ago but sold my maps. I have friends who are planning to do it at some of the maps are not available online at the moment. Does anyone have a set they willing to sell?

Debade

Über Member
We unfortunately do not have ours anymore. But, I did want to remind you to be sensitive to their age. Probably better than nothing but changes do get made, assuming you are referencing Adventure Cycling.

I got mine from fietsvakantiewinkel.nl
A tad more expensive than the ACA.
The ACA website has updates on any changes or advice for the route(s).

They now have an app with the same info as on the map (campgrounds, stores, etc) There is a sample to download to try before they buy.

And they sell gps files too, although I don't know what info is on those. They aren't immediately compatible with gps devices either, I believe. They need to be loaded into RWGPS (or equivalent) first.

They could also try asking on the ACA forum:
https://forums.adventurecycling.org/index.php

Or CrazyGuyOnABike.

To be quite honest I'm not a fan of the maps (or some of the routing) having done a bit of the Atlantic Coast route and the Southern Tier. The real value for me was in the contact info for places to stay (fire stations, churches). Cycle.travel was my goto planner when the ACA wanted to kill me^_^

Top Bottom