1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specialized 'Adaptalite' sunglasses

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by Aperitif, 22 Mar 2008.

1. Make:Specialized 'Miura'
    Price: £84.15

In Spring and Autumn I commute 'into the sun' - it makes for a variety of light conditions and, coupled with the shadows cast from buildings along the way, makes for a complicated view! The rest of the time they are for road use.
    I have all sorts of interchangeables, fixed density sunglasses etc - chopping and changing was not practical in heavy commuter traffic.
    To alleviate this, I chose a brand of sunglasses that might help me deal with these extremes (helpful comment was given elswhere and I already had an idea of which mark I was going for...:thumbsup:).
    I hadn't anticipated parting company with so much dosh but I can honestly say they are a class apart from anything else I have worn.
    So far they have dealt with every condition (without steaming up!) day and night (the pink lenses accentuate reds ie: warning lights etc).
    I hope they last me a long time.
    Oh - and they are designed as a 'large frame' for those with a er 'large frame' for the contents of their head! :sad: