Specialized clothing sizing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Having worn varying makes of cycling cloying I am well aware of the massive difference in sizes, bianchi clothes I needed a 4xl alteration is xl to xxl, hoe does specialized clothing come up size wise as I don't want to buy some gear only for it not to fit, there are no local lbs that sells spesh clothing so I have to rely on the internet. Any advice greatfully received.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have a specialized jersey, I would say the sizing is fairly normal. Large equates to a high street large

Buy online from a company with free returns like cycle surgery, Evans or sigma. This is always a risk when buying online. Regardless of the fit you may not like how it , feels, is styled, whatever

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
I have a specialized jersey, I would say the sizing is fairly normal. Large equates to a high street large

Buy online from a company with free returns like cycle surgery, Evans or sigma. This is always a risk when buying online. Regardless of the fit you may not like how it , feels, is styled, whatever
That's great cheers vickster :thumbsup:

e-rider

crappy member
anyone else got thoughts on spes jersey sizing? I range from XL to XXXL depending on brand. According to the Specialized size guide I'm between XL and XXL - should I go larger or smaller?

Top Bottom