Specialized Secteur 54cm winter bike £250 now sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
As above photo's to follow, used on the C2C this summer, has a shimano 3X9 triple set up with Ultegra STi's. Based near Wellingborough Northants, soon to be South Northants once Teresa has her way with boundary changes.
A few scratches here and there but in good working order, new chain and gear cables replaced 100 miles ago.
Mudguards fitted F and R, tyres are Conti gator skins 25mm.

Have bought Mike! Giant Defy from here so no longer required. Photo's will be added once taken tomorrow.

IMG_3057.JPG
IMG_3058.JPG IMG_3059.JPG

Last edited:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
still waiting for those photos...

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Pictures now added, Also I have an alternative specialized black saddle if required, I bought this saddle from CRC a week ago and TBH I didn't realise it was brown until arrival. 54cm on a spesh comes up pretty small I'm 5ft 7 and saddle is adjusted for me, I reckon it will fit 5ft4 upwards.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
@Steve T are you saying this just did c2c and thats it total sum of use ?
No I've used it for the last 2 winters but the point was that it was used on the C2C in the summer as a very solid ride on some lumpy roads and some off road sections.Giving the machine as the antique dealers would say a sort of 'provenance'...

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No far from it, I've used it for the last 2 winters but the point was that it was used on the C2C in the summer as a very solid ride on some lumpy roads and some off road sections.Giving the machine as the antique dealers would say a sort of 'provenance'...

ah okay i was just checking

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Wet weekend bump and price reduction to £250. Have put the original black saddle and seat post back on.

e-rider

crappy member
if I had tiny short legs I'd buy it

broady

Veteran
I'm 5'10 and prefer a 54cm frame. Although I do fit the 56cm defy fine too, it just feels a little high.
Good luck with your sale

Top Bottom