Specialized Secteur Elite (Small)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Hi. I'm selling my Specialized Secteur Elite. It's a Small (52) frame size (5'5"-5'8") though I'm 5'9" and it fits me nicely. I'm the 2nd owner and when I bought it it was almost mint, and as I've only ridden it to work a couple of times and a few rideouts, I've only added around 200 miles to it. Just fitted a brand new chain and bar tape. Bike comes with everything in the pics barring the Marathon Plus tyres (which I suspect that most people wouldn't want if they're looking at this kind of spec bike) I will include a very good condition, hardly used set of Continental SportContact tyres, or a set of Duranos (the Durano is almost new, the Durano S useable, but worn.)
I'm pretty sure (though no guarantee as I'm the 2nd owner) that it's a 2012 model, and the spec (barring tyres) is as http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/secteur-elite-2012-road-bike-ec030739

I'm looking for around £400. Thought I'd try here before going down the Ebay route.

BTW, only selling because I bought this bike as I wanted something a bit faster than my trike for rideouts with my mates, but I've recently bought a fast 2 wheeler recumbent (Raptobike) which I prefer to DF bikes.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackPanther