Specialized Tarmac SL4 - 56cm - including 4 month old Hunt Aero Wide wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GravityFighter

Über Member
**Now Sold**

For sale is my 2014 Specialized SL4 Tarmac. Owned from new and purchased at Evans Castleford.

£700.00 OVNO.

Wheelset upgraded in March this year, so very little use - circa 1250 miles - and in excellent condition, as are the GP4000 tyres.

I can supply with the original Axis wheels and S-Works Turbo tyres for a reduced price (tyres are pretty worn however).
I don’t want to split the bike further at this stage.

Cassette and chain also replaced 3 months ago at last service. Everything smooth and works as it should. Saddle is brand new as I swapped out for my preferred one on buying. Bar tape replaced last week, so that’s brand new.

Full disclosure, it’s been dropped once, hence the damage to the shifter which I’ve photographed. No damage to the frame at all. Other minor marks are the usual stone chips and a bit of heel rub.

A great, race-proven bike that I’ll be sorry to see go. Simply can’t justify under n+1 now that I’ve moved on to discs.

I'm in the LS25 area. Collection preferred so you can inspect, but can also meet within Leeds / York areas.

Considering the quality of the frame and wheelset, someone’s getting a great deal. Any questions just ask. Full spec below.

Cheers.

Size - 56cm (I’m 5’11” with a 31.5” inside leg - loads of adjustment either way)

Fact 9r Carbon Frame

Chainset - FSA 52/36
Cassette - 11/32
Rear Derailleur- 105 Long Cage
Front Derailleur - 105
Brakes - Shimano 105
Wheelset - Hunt Race Aero Wide, Tubeless Ready
Tyres - Continental GP4000 25mm
Saddle - Specialized Toupe
Bottle cages - Elite Cannibal
Pedals - Not included

Mark as Sold