Specialized Tricross Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Change of plan, so my new immaculate Specialized Tricross Sport is up for sale

Size is 54cm which I guess is medium

This is the Tiagra version not Sora

Brand new in May this year,full spec is below but I have added/changed the following
  • Lizard skin bar tape
  • Black and green SDG Bel Air Saddle
Covered approximately 300 miles only and has been very well looked after, the chain is cleaned and lubed every week and the bike wiped down after each ride (even though its never been out in the rain)

9ad7126d.jpg

Bottle holders not included
Spec from manufacturer
Frame:Specialized A1 Premium aluminium, smooth weld fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact Freeroad design, internal cable routing, rack and fender fittings, integrated headsetFork:Specialized FACT carbon legs, alloy crown and steerer, fender fittingsFront Derailleur:Shimano TiagraRear Derailleur:Shimano Deore LXNumber of Gears:27Shifters:Shimano Tiagra STIChainset:Shimano TiagraChainrings:50 x 39 x 30TBottom Bracket:BB-7420 with crank boltsCassette:Shimano HG-50, 9-speed, 11-32Chain:HG-73Pedals:Black cage, body & toe clips with strapFront Brake:Tektro wide cantiRear Brake:Tektro narrow cantiHandlebars:Specialized CX Comp 6061 alloy, short dropStem:Specialized Elite-Set, 3D forged alloy, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt 31.8mm clampHeadset:1 1/8" sealed Cr-Mo bearings integrated with headset, 20mm alloy cone spacer with 20mm of spacersGrips:Specialized S-Wrap with 2.5 gel padsRims:Mavic CXP22Front Hub:Forged alloy Hub, sealed bearings, 32 hole, for J bend round spokesRear Hub:Forged aluminium, 32 hole, double sealed ball bearings, cassette, Quick ReleaseSpokes:Stainless 14gFront Tyre:Specialized Borough CX Sport, 700x32c, wire bead, 60TPIRear Tyre:Specialized Borough CX Sport, 700x32c, wire bead, 60TPITubes:Standard presta valveSaddle:Body Geometry Riva Road, with steel railsSeatpost:Specialized Elite, carbon wrapped alloy, two-bolt clamp, 27.2mmSeat Binder:Forged alloy, 31.8mmExtra Features:Chain stay protector, chain catcher, derailleur hanger, clear coat

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Can split this and sell without the spare wheel set

Hawk

Veteran
Can split this and sell without the spare wheel set

looking for best offer over £500 for bike :smile:

Are the default rims the Alex Rims make?

What wheelset is the second? I might be after one (though tbh I don't think I have enough money to be spending on bike bits atm!!) :sad:

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Shimano HG50 11-32 cassette and as new 32mm Borough CX Sport tyres

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
[QUOTE 1954489, member: 45"]What would you be looking for for the wheels?[/quote]

£100 plus postage

That includes 11-32 cassette and the tyres

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Now I'm virtually giving it away :sad:

No offers at this price

Hawk

Veteran
I'm really sorry to come across as a timewaster but I'm still interested in a wheelset. I'd have snapped these up instantly if I had some available funds!!

Is the £100 price above for the CXP22 set? What cassette is on that? Do you want to keep one particular set with the bike?

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Bike now with 1 wheel set as original

32mm CX Tyres on

New price £475.00 :ohmy:

Price is collected/can meet within 20 miles or can try and post out for additional cost

Top Bottom