Specialized Tricross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drew Stevenson

Bought a tricross March 2012 very disapointed with the quality of components,before the bike was 1 yr old had to change chain , cassette , and now the bearing for pedals needs replaced , don`t know if anyone else has had similar issues but no more Specialized for me. Total mile approx 2000 to date

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Bought a tricross March 2012 very disapointed with the quality of components,before the bike was 1 yr old had to change chain , cassette , and now the bearing for pedals needs replaced , don`t know if anyone else has had similar issues but no more Specialized for me. Total mile approx 2000 to date

So what you are saying is that you changed the chain and cassette after 2000 miles is that right?

Globalti

Legendary Member
2000 miles and you're complaining about changing the transmission? Sounds pretty good to me!

What makes you think the same components will last any longer on any other bike?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
2000 miles and you're complaining about changing the transmission? Sounds pretty good to me!

What makes you think the same components will last any longer on any other bike?

Thats what I was going to say the components are probably Shimano so whats the life of them got to do with Specialized.

My group set is Shimano 105 an I usually change the chain and cassette together between 1500 and 2500 miles so the life the OP is getting is fine.

Top Bottom