Speg 360HV wind/water high vis jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I ordered one and sent it back straightaway - far far too heavy for a light packable waterproof - I'd rather have a NightVision for cool autumn / winter, about the same weight frankly, it took up my whole rucksack!

You'll boil in it at the moment (although Oldham may be cooler than Surrey :biggrin:) - it's not a light packable jacket in anyway shape or form which is what I wanted

I ended up with one of these, pretty waterproof and light

http://www.bikesyoul...away_Nylon_Cape and £20

It may however be perfect for you :whistle:

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2

I live around 8 miles from Manchester and probably 3 miles higher :biggrin:

There is always a good few degrees difference on the car display when I visit the in laws there

So it will probably be suitable for up in these darn hills :laugh:

I can buy a thinner one as well for warmer days :smile:

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Been out tonight for 3 or 4 miles and its perfect for a cool/cold evening,really pleased with the quality as well :smile:

As Vickster says though,its definately not a packable lightweight

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I got one of these from Tenn Outdoors off Ebay a while back, they must of made an error as they were only selling it for £25.95 and is now £39.99. It packs down well and is waterproof and fairly breathable. I used to use an Aldi one that was showerproof but let heavy rain in like a tea bag, prior to that I had a cheapo £9.99 Decathalon one that was waterproof but made me sweat like a pig. This one is somewhere inbetween, I am really pleased with it. The only downside is that the arms are baggy and flap a bit in the wind, and I wish it was slightly longer at the back. But I am pretty happy with it for the price.

Tenn Vapor Jacket

Top Bottom