Spiral (Engrenages) BBC4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Stop watching it TMN, it's just irritating you and that's not doing us any good either.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Does UKIP have a policy regarding all these foreign TV shows clogging up our British TV channels?

Not seen Spiral. The last one i watched was Salamander, which i thought was excellent... but don't tell Farage.

Archie_tect

One of my neighbours is French, i only live 22 miles away from France and she lives here Monday-Friday as she works here, she has offered to tell me what happens but i have banned her from talking about it.
Had a similar problem with spoilers from Swedish friends last year with The Bridge II- they thought it was very slow and unnecessarily long!

Archie_tect

I find it mildly entertaining, but I wasn't aware that people could only post in here if they all agreed with each other about everything. That's what the Tea thread is for as far as I know. If you don't like me giving an opinion you can sod off yourself.
Not an instruction TMN, just a friendly suggestion, up to you if you see it as criticism.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Does UKIP have a policy regarding all these foreign TV shows clogging up our British TV channels?

Not seen Spiral. The last one i watched was Salamander, which i thought was excellent... but don't tell Farage.
Yeah Salamander was excellent.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We are loving it. The subtitles often don't match the very idiomatic French.

Why do they keep showing us shots of the detectives unloading their guns and putting them in their desk drawers? I think they're lining us up for an accident or a dramatic climax involving a Police weapon.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
We are loving it. The subtitles often don't match the very idiomatic French.

Why do they keep showing us shots of the detectives unloading their guns and putting them in their desk drawers? I think they're lining us up for an accident or a dramatic climax involving a Police weapon.
The gap between what they are saying and what the subtitles say is often a gulf. A lot of subtlety goes out the window.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
It will be Laure or Gilles in a brief moment of indecision and confusion. Laure's "stay or leave" moment on the train to Holland was a trademark of this genre.

Is the sub-plot over the killing of the Police officer preparing the ground for a weapons accident between colleagues?

Top Bottom