[SPOILER] Team SKY - Tour de Romandie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheddar George

oober member
Team SKY - Mark Cavendish, Chris Froome, Danny Pate, Richie Porte, Michael Rogers, Kanstantsin Siutsou, Geraint Thomas, Bradley Wiggins.

This is looking closer to the Tour de France line up, just reading the team sheet gets me excited. I have high expectations for Wiggins.

Nearly there

Veteran
Sky have been very average since portugal its time to deliver

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Is he racing?

I don't think he was ever "racing" even at the peak of his career...

I suppose the argument is that a short prologue is more fair on the non-TTers who might otherwise lose significant time before the race has even started, but even taking that into account, 3.3km is ridiculously short.

d.

raindog

er.....
A prologue is just a way of getting the race rolling and "introducing" all the riders to the public, the length hardly matters.

raindog

er.....
Thomas fastest so far. Changing conditions - windy with possible rain, which will bugger things up.

Can the OP or a mod put "spoiler" in the thread title, or we'll all get a bollocking if we discuss results.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Watching the live coverage now. Richie Porte's cadence is just silly.

Edit: having seen a few more riders going off now, they seem to be all just as silly. Spintastic!

d.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just seen a tweet that said the last rider has gone off, so presumably Basso went early.

Evans looks like he's quick so far...

[edit: ...but finishes 20 seconds down on Thomas, who therefore wins the prologue. Yay!]

d.

Top Bottom