[SPOILER] Team SKY - Tour de Romandie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
I think it's with every sport. Look at the Olympics to come it'll be the same. Root for your own people.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
These oval chain rings are nothing new, when I bought my first MTB in 1989 it can with an oval chain ring. Wiggo's chain was bouncing all over the place and if he uses an oval chain ring again he will have the worry of a mechanical at the back of his mind.

I agree with comments about his hair, I'm surprised his image rights sponsors dont tell him to get a hair cut and shave those bloody side burns!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I agree with comments about his hair, I'm surprised his image rights sponsors dont tell him to get a hair cut and shave those bloody side burns!!

What? And look like everyone else in the peloton. Not likely. Brad is one of the few top cyclists with a recognisable personality. That's worth a lot more to sponsors than someone who just wants to 'fit in'.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I would of thought the last thing on a sponsors mind would be Wiggin's hair style. Chippolini had flowing locks, the professor had a ponytail, as long as the riders get results who cares what haircut they have.

Muguruki

I also had a MTB with oval chain rings in the eighties. I was a lovely dayglo yellow green and orange MBK. Ahh the eighties aye!

And it is about time Sky employed a barber, Cav always looks like he could do with a shave un all. Nowt wrong with pony tails tho as I have one sticking out the back of my lid, I don't have the wire rim glasses like the Prof though!

Wiggins certainly has his own style for sure, the hair etc, the over long socks etc, nothing wrong with that really, individualism can be an asset to a team too.

thom

____
Did people see this ?

Normally I think Bradley can take himself a bit too seriously in interviews but this is quite amusing.

Top Bottom