Spordax 200k Petworth 24th November 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jules Joseph

At the risk of being stoned to death in the market square, would anyone happen to have a GPX for this audax route that they wouldnt mind sharing? I know it's against the audax tradition and all that, but it would make life a whole lot easier! Many thanks in advance

Tim Hall

Don't know about the stoning bit, but plenty of people use GPX files for audax. Some organisers even publish them, but not El Supremo, it's not his way. All his energies are devoted into getting mountains of Stollen, lakes of tea, piles of cake and so on. However @mmmmartin might be able to help. Or try over on YACF, there's a discussion on the Audax board there.

OP
OP
Jules Joseph

Jules Joseph

Many thanks Tim! I tried signing up for YACF a week ago, but still waiting for the confirmation email - how would I send @mmmmartin a message on here?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
You would need to start a conversation with me and send me your e-mail address so I can send you the gpx route. No problem. Happy to help.

OP
OP
Jules Joseph

Jules Joseph

Hi - many thanks for the offer! However, I can't work out how to start a conversation with you! The help suggested that I click your avatar then click the Start Conversation link, but that link does not appear for me - any ideas? Thanks

Top Bottom