Sports Personality of the Year 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Divvn't knock tiddlywinks unless you've tried it. It's very skilful; much respect to Patrick Barrie.
(Back in the day I partnered Pam Knowles in the Manchester Uni team, captained by her husband Nigel Knowles. They each won major championships in the 70s and 80s, as detailed on the etwa site).

This year though, I'll have to vote for Carl Froch, a great world champion, very articulate, and lives within about a mile away. Wouldn't dare vote for anyone else! :boxing::B)

G3CWI

Veteran
I was surprised that Jenny Jones the slope-style woman was not on the list. She actually had a personality.

snorri

Legendary Member
If personality had anything to do with it , how could they have missed Charlie Quinn?
He doesn't quite get into gear until 2.00:smile:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy_TlbvPK0k

Last edited:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I would love to have seen Hamilton come second or even better third, just to see his face while waiting on the winner to take his trophy. He is a terrible loser and it would have been quite funny, never mind, he won fair and square no doubt. McIlroy seemed fairly well composed but out of the top three Jo Pavey was the true winner for me.

Top Bottom