Sportspursuit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep. No problems with them. Do your research though - they sell some kit at a massive discount because the RRP seems a lot higher than you'd expect.

vickster

Legendary Member
Lots of times! Including a few orders in the last month.
Note, no free returns so buy with PayPal (after registering for their returns scheme).
Flat fee for delivery so I order as much as possible each time (they often dispatch as things become available but only one delivery charge per order regardless)
Let me know if you want a referral code ;)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yep. Good company to deal with. I've never had to return anything, though, so can't comment on that side of things.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yep. Good company to deal with. I've never had to return anything, though, so can't comment on that side of things.
It’s very simple, I just pay for a Collect+ returns label (£4.49), drop off at corner shop , and claim back through PayPal.
Money back on credit card in a couple of weeks usually. The only thing is sometimes because of how the ordering works, you may need to wait a few weeks for your stuff and you pay up front so may not be the best if without a good line of credit (but that goes for lots of online sellers)

dodgy

Used them lots of times over the years. When they first started you had to order stuff that might not materialise for about 2 months (with big discounts), now it's much more immediate. They cover lots of my interests, I could spend a lot of money on there if I'm not careful.

Top Bottom