spotted at the Edinburgh Tri

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i saw this zooming around Holyrood park on New Year's day and managed to get a snap of it

2174540655_8fcb8eeb2c_b.jpg

That's terrible: Beards like that shouldn't be allowed!

yeah... and the shorts.

i hadn't noticed the shorts (or beard) as i'd spotted the bike first. they had to do 3 laps of the park, so i got a chance to snap a snap of the bike... it was only when i looked at the picture afterwards... the horror!

i was intrigued by the bike though.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Oddly enough, I saw my first trike today, heading out of Crewe at the ungodly hour I was walking the other way to the station. Its rider was dressed more modestly, however.

Laurence, one of the interesting things about trikes (and recumbents, so far as I've seen) is the amount of room they are given by motorists - it's as though something so unfamiliar to the driver shocks them into remembering Highway Code Rule 163 :angry:

andygates

His aero tuck's as bad as mine! But kudos for racing with a probable hangover on such a filthy day!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Upright trike racing is a sight to see - riders have to lean on the bends to avoid tipping over, and somehow it just looks more fast and furious than two wheelers...

I once witnessed a tricyclist tandem stoker burn his bum cheek on the inside wheel in the first corner at Eastway. It also pulled his shorts down and meant that he couldn't get back in the saddle! :biggrin:

Top Bottom