Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
cant help wondering, why so cheap

Very true

woodbutcher

Veteran
In the interest of preserving what is left of my sanity l have decided that l will no longer brows " bicycles for sale in France" , specifically on the "Le bon coin" website. This is not a criticism of the site , it is because there are over 15,500 bicycles currently advertised and l am going potty looking at them :wacko:.

davidphilips

Veteran
In the interest of preserving what is left of my sanity l have decided that l will no longer brows " bicycles for sale in France" , specifically on the "Le bon coin" website. This is not a criticism of the site , it is because there are over 15,500 bicycles currently advertised and l am going potty looking at them :wacko:.

Good luck with that,OCD , Obsessive cycling disorder is very hard to beat, all it takes is a rainy day some spare time and before you know it you have another bike or two.

woodbutcher

Veteran
I have to face facts / reality ! An hour and twenty minutes has scarcely gone by and l have already failed in sticking to my resolution , just found and bought a saddle ^_^ Cheered me up no end !!

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Also, even fairly modern bikes may have French threading. I almost bought an lovely early 1980s Lejeune but remembered to ask the seller about the threading - it turned out to be French throughout.

Top Bottom