Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Another interesting bike from a seller i have bought of a few times (if i had any more room i would perhaps snap this one up)?
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/francisco-moser-road-bike-54cm-frame/1390648435
Ps forgot to add if you look at sellers profile the guy that gave sellers only review up to now was myself.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Like it myself Martin and tbh very tempted to buy it as know the sellers items are quite good and was talking to him a few months ago ( when i bought wheelset of him) and seen it in his garage he told me he had built it up along with one of his friends (now passed on) and intended to keep it.

Well go for it you know you really want to 😉

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A Baines TT frame in Ossett, West Yorkshire: https://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auct...0403/lot-66549a24-9b62-4830-88d9-ac8a00c2de25 currently £2

5bc3341c-0d47-4153-aca9-ac8a009e6a5a.jpg

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
But they're about a mile away from me. Ask nicely and I can find a box :okay:
Ok that's a very good offer @DCLane

davidphilips

Veteran
Well go for it you know you really want to 😉

Quick update, resisted buying the Moser, seller sold it but some thing wrong with sale and cut long story short ended up buying it for £150 could not resist it at that price, have put bigger/better tyres on it and a more comfortable saddle and now looking forward to a good day to take it on a long run.

Attachments

• 100_9175[1].JPG
    100_9175[1].JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Gunk

Guru
Quick update, resisted buying the Moser, seller sold it but some thing wrong with sale and cut long story short ended up buying it for £150 could not resist it at that price, have put bigger/better tyres on it and a more comfortable saddle and now looking forward to a good day to take it on a long run.

You did well, very smart bike for not a lot of money.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I can't fault you for doing that at all

Top Bottom