Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only just checked my emails ....hmm ! dream machine in more ways than one. Not sure if l would have the nerve to ride it though and l would definitely look a shade mismatched in my cut off Levi"s and scruffy trainers.
The good news is that seeing as l am in France l can buy one for a fraction of that price...check these three out , they range in price from €1600 to €2000 all negotiable ^_^

Now, now ...no drooling !

Haha , yes l did see it and mightily tempted but it is definitely to big for little old vertically challenged me :sad:
Thanks for the heads up though , l will keep looking but l guess piste riders are generally quite big (by my standards)
I forgot to say that l am 1.69 in my socks. On the brighter side Julian Alaphilippe rides a 52cm S-Works Tarmac SL7. and he is only two or three cm. taller, ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
That seams expensive considering seat post is seized
Yeah, a bit unfortunate that. I'd make a cheeky offer and hope it's one of those very short ones, therefore easy to saw and collapse. I had to do that on a micro-scale in the summer on a set of Brompton rear bushes that had welded themselves to the frame!

Top Bottom