SPOTY 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The 10 shortlisted contender for Sports Personality of the Year will be announced tonight.

I can't see past Andy Murray to win, with Mo Farrah, Justin Rose, AP McCoy and Chris Froome all fighting it out for runners up spots. I'm sure there are others I have missed.

PaulB

Legendary Member
The 10 shortlisted contender for Sports Personality of the Year will be announced tonight.

I can't see past Andy Murray to win, with Mo Farrah, Justin Rose, AP McCoy and Chris Froome all fighting it out for runners up spots. I'm sure there are others I have missed.
Jonathan Trott?

Thank you - bit tied for time to look earlier.
Maybe the Beeb, oh - I mean the BBC, well, or Beebo could do a 'Where are They Now?' feature on the affaires of the Winners, from their year to today etc.Lennox Lewis used to have a car hire place in South Harrow a while back, for example (and coincidentally re: my question above.)

ASC1951

Guru
I think Andy Murray has quite a dry sense of humour that probably doesn't come across too well in interviews.
TBH I don't understand how professional athletes cope with answering the same inane questions day after day, even without them being asked by an irritating little tick like Garry Richardson. I would be headbutting reporters by the end of the first week.

Top Bottom