spring classic races cancelled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Feck,I've a horrible feeling that we need to make the most of Paris Nice.Could be the last race for a while.

johnblack

Über Member
Just had an email from a restaurant in Gent confirming my booking for dinner on 3rd April has been cancelled as all restaurants will be shut. Looks like no Flanders this year, not official yet but I think we know it's going to happen. Hotel has been booked since 8/4/19 luckily haven't had to pay anything yet. Gutted.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
At this rate I'm going to have to start watching curling to justify my 19.99 Eurosport subscription.
I was given the cash for a Eurosport Player subscription for my birthday. Last year's sub has just run out and I was waiting until the next cut price offer but I think the whole cycling season is going to be lost now so I might just buy something for my bike instead! (If by some miracle the TdF and Vuelta go ahead then they should be on ITV4 anyway.)

Adam4868

Guru
I was given the cash for a Eurosport Player subscription for my birthday. Last year's sub has just run out and I was waiting until the next cut price offer but I think the whole cycling season is going to be lost now so I might just buy something for my bike instead! (If by some miracle the TdF and Vuelta go ahead then they should be on ITV4 anyway.)
Whilst your consoling yourself watching the masked singer and other such sh1te. I'll be watching re runs of last year's races on Eurosport...tonight Flanders 2019.Living the dream Col 😁

ColinJ

Whilst your consoling yourself watching the masked singer and other such sh1te. I'll be watching re runs of last year's races on Eurosport...tonight Flanders 2019.Living the dream Col 😁
I'm wondering if they will do an extra-special special offer this year, given how much sport will be postponed or cancelled! (I just checked and the official price is still £39.99 for a year.)

ColinJ

That's it - I'm out of excuses. There won't be much cycling to watch so I'll finally have to get my bike out of hibernation... (And about 24 hours after I do I'll probably catch the damn virus!)

ColinJ

Best wishes if you catch it, Colin, but don't start a bloody thread about it...^_^
Ha ha... I was actually thinking that yesterday. Don't worry, I won't! :okay:

At some point though somebody will probably start a "Have you caught COVID-19?" thread, so there will be a backdoor way in! :laugh:

PS I didn't start 'the other' thread either... You can blame potsy for that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom