Spring Classics 2016 discussion & commentary ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kittel by a quarter wheel from Cav.

Good finish. Kittel was well-supported and took the best line. Cav, had no-one, and was also forced to take the outside route. He still fast, but he can't fight a whole time anymore like he used to, and he just isn't quite as fast as the younger, bigger man.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Scheldt prize race on now, Bike channel commentary team taking questions on Twitter with hashtag #AskNedAndRob so it's fair to say the race isn't really full on yet!

Talking of asking cycling people questions, I've been out riding with Stephen Roche this afternoon but I was so busy asking him about the Tour de France that I forgot to ask him who he's backing for Paris-Roubaix.

(Not a great anecdote, I know, but I only mention it for shameless name-dropping purposes. He's 100% behind Froome for the Tour, if anyone's wondering.)

Talking of asking cycling people questions, I've been out riding with Stephen Roche this afternoon but I was so busy asking him about the Tour de France that I forgot to ask him who he's backing for Paris-Roubaix.

(Not a great anecdote, I know, but I only mention it for shameless name-dropping purposes. He's 100% behind Froome for the Tour, if anyone's wondering.)
Hark at thee! I hope you had yer jersey zip properly sorted.

Yeah well, I was sitting next to Chris Boardman in the barbers and I never asked him either: Easy done..........

SWSteve

Guru
He's having a deMare

Grand national weekend, don't forget

U

User169

Orchies not looking too bad...

image.jpeg

Top Bottom