Spring has sprung !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
No particular reason other than that l am happy that the winter is over and that l have almost finished my KAS so l thought l would share a quick pic.First generation 979 frame with full Shimano 600 tri colour group-set. Maybe l will get to ride it sometime in the non too distant future :whistle:
IMG_1495.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I think it has sprung when someone sees the first hedgehog in the wild. I dont think it has happened yet.

It is still chilly riding at 5.30am ^_^

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I think it has sprung when someone sees the first hedgehog in the wild. I dont think it has happened yet.

It is still chilly riding at 5.30am ^_^
'Our' wild hedgehogs have been snuffling round the garden for the last week 👍🏼

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Must admit I have not seen any squashed one's yet thankfully .

Oh and @woodbutcher the bike looks good just need some bar tape now or are you following me by not using any ?

We will be riding soon hopefully
I second that biggs682 Maybe l am following "unintentionally" ^_^ Anyway l just realised that the bars are very nice engraved St. Etienne Republic of France. the birthplace of Vitus bikes. Pure chance that l had them knocking around.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That does not really count. Im sure your garden is not all that wild. :smile:
No, but they wander between my garden, next doors, via a space we've under the fence, and out to wherever via a gap under my back gate that they dug out, so, they're quite wild and independent :okay:

Top Bottom