SQR System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone use one of these?

I have a pendle saddlebag which I've attached direct to the saddle but it sits at the wrong angle. One of these would seem to solve that problem and I'd also find the quick release useful. Is the attachment to the seat post stable and secure enough under load?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Warburton said:
Does anyone use one of these?

I have a pendle saddlebag which I've attached direct to the saddle but it sits at the wrong angle. One of these would seem to solve that problem and I'd also find the quick release useful. Is the attachment to the seat post stable and secure enough under load?
Hi
Yep, it's fine, I've used a very large saddlebag on a 2 day tour with the SQR and even on my Giant TCR it sits nicely and stable. With really big heavy saddlebags I tend to wrap a bungee round them and onto the saddle rails for extra security anyway. The ability to quickly remove and carry it all is very useful. Addirtionally, if you have more than 1 bike you just need extra seat blocks at a tenner each.and transfer is simple.
Good kit IMO.

Plax

Guru
Yes, I have a Carradice Barley saddle bag and after finding it a pain attached to the saddle got the SQR system and an extra block. So can swap the Barley between my bikes and now use it instead of a pannier.
Found the seatpost block very stable.

Top Bottom