Sram force or Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
does anybody have any real world reviews of the above two groupsets

I'm looking at using one of these groupos along with sram hydro disc on the new Ti build, but want a review of what they are like

Thanks

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Not used both, but I love my SRAM Red 22 and I was a committed Shimano person. I like the clunky yet smooth feedback on gear changes. I do not like the look of SRAM Chainsets which are only marginally worse than Shimano's so have a lovely FSA one

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Best to go try some sram levers 1st to see if you like the hood shape and feel of the shifting assuming you have not already as some people prefer there shape to shimano/campag and or they hate them .

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Best to go try some sram levers 1st to see if you like the hood shape and feel of the shifting assuming you have not already as some people prefer there shape to shimano/campag and or they hate them .
Oh yeah forgot that I much prefer the smaller SRAM hoods and the adjustable reach on the movement on the brakes, but then I have fairly small hands.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I havent yet, but i'll be using the hydro disc model, which is slightly bigger

Top Bottom