SRAM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
If you like the Boardmans, I'd consider a lightweight rack with p-clips and some Crud Roadrace guards...

Mike!

Guru
I don't know anything much about cycling people / history...I have heard of Chris Boardman and Lance Armstrong :smile:

I don't want a CX bike, looking for something quicker than the Sirrus potentially

Having had a Sirrus and now own a CX it is the quicker bike, all it needs it a tyre change :thumbsup: If they would comfortably fit the female form though is another matter....

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I am 5'10 with 33" inside leg and arms like a monkey ... not a petite female by any stretch :laugh: Most of my bikes for the last few years have been mens/unisex - currently have a Large Sirrus, the Pearson is a 54.5cm frame and the MTB, admittedly a female geometry is an 18"

Maybe a Tiagra geared bike would be worth a look - although I do like the simplicity of the double tap - thoughts on any that fit the bill under £700 max?

Mr Duck - my rack bag can get pretty heavy - and is one of the Topeak slidy types - would like to be able to pull this off the Sirrus, ditto the SKS guards

Mr Mick - I don't think I want a heavier bike than the Sirrus, kind of deafeats the point of changing

Top Bottom