Stag Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Do some shooting, there must be tonnes of that stuff over there these days, and it's probably the season now

If you can't embarrass him, give the party something interesting to talk about for a few years ater

For my brother's stag do, we went for a weekend in Whitby. I got there late Friday night, then on the Saturday morning we went for a couple of preliminmary pints the minute the pubs opened. Then me and the best man went to a charity shop and bought a purple sequinned dress and matching handbag, a joke sailor's outfit (facial hair, captain's hat, pretend tattoos) and a pipe and made him wear them all for the rest of the day and evening. It worked well until he tried to be sick between his legs after drinking absinthe, having forgotten he was wearing a dress :biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

We bought the stag a blow job from a prostitute in barcelona.....he was delighted.
However......the delight was all ours as we knew that the 'lady of the night' in question was actually a 'Gentleman of the night'

Did we ever let him forget it......?

What do you think?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We put a condom in my mates pocket with a drop of salad cream in it and some brown sauce smeared on the outside. He was already living with his intended at the time and she went absolutely mental when she found them. I was the only one of the stag party who did not have the wedding invitation cancelled and that was only because I was best man.

Top Bottom