1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stage 12 - Spoiler

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Keith Oates, 20 Jul 2007.

1. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Today will be an even harder one for me to decide what is going to happen. The climb near the end of the stage could be decisive. I think Disco may try to do something here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Hmm, agree it's a tough one to call. Do you mean the cat 2 climb Keith? It's still 50km from the finish so I'm not sure it will be decisive.

Still, looks like a breakaway stage to me and so I'll go for... Voigt again!

I reckon everyone else will be cacking it about tomorrow.

3. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

You are right about the cat 2 climb, Tete, butit could sort out any weak links if a break get's away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Squaggles

Squaggles New Member

A breakaway has got to stay clear today surely ? David Millar was pretty unlucky yesterday , getting across to the break and then the Astana team deciding to ride hard on the front .
    Which teams haven't won a stage yet ? Gerolsteiner need to do something I reckon .

5. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Liquigas have missed out on a few occassions so far too.

6. chris42

chris42 New Member

Boonan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

A good finish by Boonen that will help his cause to wear green in Paris, a nice second by Zebal as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!