Stage 19 *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

So here it is, the decisive stage.

Will Di Luca make the stage his own? Will Menchov be happy to track him? Will Menchov show some attacking spirit? Will there another successful breakaway?
Will another climber see it as a final hurrah?

Menchov for the win!
:rofl:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Stage details here

Into the fiery furnace our intrepid riders venture!

Will Menchov be all of a lava?

I reckon Di Luca will have timed his preparation just right (:evil:) and blow them away on the last summit.

The Killer going up in his pomp, eh?

No idea today though I expect to see Di Luca try a few more digs after Menchov faded in that sprint. Someone could get away but once again be swept up by the GC's all having a go.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Crickey, in the grander scheme of things that feed isn't really that different to watching it on British Eurosport 2 (pq being so bad on that channel). Cheers!

Ooops, Armstrong went down then, didn't see what happened, oil maybe?

yello

Win for Sastre. An excellent stage and a superb ride by Sastre, just road away from the peleton. DiLuca tried but could not shake Menchov so Den stays in pink.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Good win for Sastre.

And was that the rare sighting of a lesser-spotted Simoni I saw on the upper slopes of Vesuvio? A rare sight indeed.

yello said:
Win for Sastre. An excellent stage and a superb ride by Sastre, just road away from the peleton. DiLuca tried but could not shake Menchov so Den stays in pink.

He couldn't shake him could he but Menchov was digging deep, he was all over the place trying to keep his wheel.

Top Bottom