Stain removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
My daughter has drawn all over a very expensive white leather foot stool (yes, I know, but she wasn't even born when I bought it!) with black biro! :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::angry:

I thought a baby wipe would take it straight off but it has failed to touch it in any significant way. Anyone got any decent tips? I'm willing to pay for the winner to get drunk tonight *.

*Virtually drunk that is as I will only be supplying virtual beer.

buddha

Veteran
nail varnish remover?

longers

Legendary Member
Try an eraser? Or blue tack? Try it somewhere unobtrusive (underneath first) to see if that itself marks the leather.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
There used to be a leather polisher/stain remover that used to be sold on Yess661(yes i used to spend hours just watching that channel without buying anything)
The guy used to put pen on leather and it came off.
Cant remember the name of the stuff, will probably come to me and just pop into my head when i'm trying to get to sleep, then be forgotten by the morning.

MEK - methylethyl ketone ? was good for removing most things like that. I do not know if it is still available - screenprinters/ lihto used it. Stain Devils? Or hump the stool to the nearest dry cleaners and ask...

Not a Barcelona chair + ottoman in white leather was it? :biggrin:

Top Bottom