Stainless Steel Equilibrium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
Took the Equilibrium SS out for it's first real test today and I amd plaease to say it lived up to everything I would expect for such a quality road bike. When I first ordered the equilibrium I went for the 50cm after many conversations with my LBS but when this arrived I realized I would be more at home with the 52. I am so glad I got the 52...it looks so right, it feels so responsive and comfortable. I want this bike to be something I can really knock the miles up with and I know from the 20 miles I did today around the rolling South Glos countryside that this is the bike to do it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

User19783

Awesome,

BTW mine is a 52 frame too, fits like a glove, just like your old Giant.

Fitted a pair of Schwalbe Durano 700x28 as I will be doing more road millage.

Take care out there.

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
Awesome,

BTW mine is a 52 frame too, fits like a glove, just like your old Giant.

Fitted a pair of Schwalbe Durano 700x28 as I will be doing more road millage.

Take care out there.
I've got the gatorskin hardshell 700x28 on the equilibrium and they ran really smooth today....I was either going to go for the durano or hardshell but as a long time conti user stuck with the hardshell.....not sure which bike I will use for the bathbike both running well but the equilibrium is in a class of its own! The only thing I didn't like about today was the bike getting dirty with all those muddy country side roads through south glos villages...

Top Bottom