Stan Lee R.I.P

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
He was about to bin the whole thing, and his Wife told him to give it one final go. He was 41, and his 'final go' was the Fantastic 4.

As well as having kept generations entertained he was supposed to have been a very nice chap.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
IMG_20181112_202453.jpg
Kept my annuals , but gave the T-chest of comics to recycling/ scouts in my younger years when I got into music...

AndyRM

XOXO
Proper legend. His love advice to Brodie in Mall Rats is one of my favourite scenes in cinema.

Gary E

Veteran
Sad news indeed :sad: Rest in Peace.
As for the cameo roles, his scenes were so brief, I think it would be nice (and easily possible) to add him in to future films using a little CGI. Otherwise I'd miss looking out for his bits in the Marvel films.

D

Deleted member 26715

I hope they continue to do it with CGI in his honour
Ha, beat me to it by seconds :laugh:
See, that's 2 of us now, we should start a petition.
They have done this already, did you watch Lucky Man with James Nesbitt, he was supposed to be in the background in a Hong Kong hotel, but he wasn't there it was a very poor/cheap CGI of him.

Gary E

Veteran
They have done this already, did you watch Lucky Man with James Nesbitt, he was supposed to be in the background in a Hong Kong hotel, but he wasn't there it was a very poor/cheap CGI of him.
Something about James Nesbitt sets my teeth on edge so I've never watched a single episode I'm afraid. I think with CGI you get what you pay for, I think it's worth paying to keep Stan Lee in the films.

D

Deleted member 26715

Something about James Nesbitt sets my teeth on edge so I've never watched a single episode I'm afraid. I think with CGI you get what you pay for, I think it's worth paying to keep Stan Lee in the films.
Don't be afraid of that, there are far worse things to be afraid of, as to CGI it was very very poor, clearly done on the cheapo

Top Bottom