Staplers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
User76 said:
Oww, f**k:cry:

It came out easier, but it does seem to 'pop' out:blush:

You now need this :sad:

easy-button.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
I want to start a campaign to bring back the paper clip. They can be reused and have other uses such as opening a sticky CD drive on your PC.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Uncle Mort said:
Has anyone ever put a staple through their finger with one of those high-speed electric stapling machines?

It hurts!

No, but i once fired a cable stapler into the palm of my hand when working at a posh house to stop the staple going onto the carpet when i locked the handle.
Pulling a staple out of bone is not a pastime that i would recommend.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
once worked with a dizzy women who stapled her finger to a piece of paper but didnt notice for about 2 mins and then couldnt work out how to remove it ?

bobg

Über Member
tyred said:
I want to start a campaign to bring back the paper clip. They can be reused and have other uses such as opening a sticky CD drive on your PC.

along with those little fibre round things that reinforce holes. I have a vast and very interesting collection......... ( God, what a load of shite I find myself writing )

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I used to eat them for lunch - it was part of my staple diet:rolleyes::angry:

bobg said:
along with those little fibre round things that reinforce holes. I have a vast and very interesting collection......... ( God, what a load of shite I find myself writing )
You mean those little sticky paper rings? Aha - these are a staple* tool of many an amateur astronomer, strange though that may seem. Perhaps I oughtn't to bore folks with a full explanation....

*Pun definitely intended.:smile:

Top Bottom