Start to the weekend ..... Rubbish !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I have just got back from Newcastle , having done 28 days straight 12-18 hour days , one of the painters got flu and readily passed it on to us all , I was so looking forward to a ride around Richmond Park , not now , feel lousy , there's a slight chance of a ticket for the England , Wales game , I can't even get exited about that , Bugger ! , just hope the Port ,Lemon , hot water & Beechams work the through he night ,

Don't you just love it when a colleague bravely soldiers on and brings the entire workforce down with their lurgy rather than taking a couple of days off? :cursing:

GWS.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I didn't get the luxury of a couch when I last had a cold - it came on as I arrived for a week's business trip to Ethiopia so I just had to dose up with paracetamol and carry on, making up to five presentations a day. It wasn't the full-blown runny nose and sneezing type of cold but I had a sore throat and shivering fever. An overseas trip is intense and tiring enough without that to put up with and the two flights home were a nightmare as I couldn't clear my nose as the 'plane re-pressurised.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Morning all , thanks for the
GWS 's Feel a lot better today , I feel I could actually eat one of @Mrs M lovely pies ! , I will be able to have a trip across London tomorrow to the paint shop to finalise the colour scheme and detail on my antique frame , hope fully it will be finished before I go to Aberdeen just after Easter , that's 6-10 weeks of a job , also go and get a Carlton Pro Am 70's complete bike I've lined up ,
Cheers all , bit of luck and the flu season will be behind us now

Top Bottom