starting exercising.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Today four weeks after my last Chemo i have begun weights plus my spare bike has been put on the turbo,tyres pumped up and a bit of oiling,so tomorrow i shall start slowly.Come on better weather,first trip will be Otley,it always is after an enforced stop,I seem to have been ill for ages what with Prostate,Hydrocele and Cancer.Now i fight back.

Today four weeks after my last Chemo i have begun weights plus my spare bike has been put on the turbo,tyres pumped up and a bit of oiling,so tomorrow i shall start slowly.Come on better weather,first trip will be Otley,it always is after an enforced stop,I seem to have been ill for ages what with Prostate,Hydrocele and Cancer.Now i fight back.

Onwards and upwards - don't let the bstds grind you down !

Best of luck with it all postie !

Jameshow

Veteran

So glad for you....

I must join you esp as you suggested you might move away.

I feel you have alot teach and to encourage me from your life experience

Top Bottom