State of Bristol to Bath cycle path?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Anyone know the state of the Bristol to Bath cycle path? I want to cycle in tomorrow, but obviously it's going to be cold. Any icy patches to be aware of? I cycle most of the path, joining at the start in Bristol, and coming off in Saltford by the Bird in Hand before joining the A4.

JD42

Hills are nature's way of culling the weak
Anyone know the state of the Bristol to Bath cycle path? I want to cycle in tomorrow, but obviously it's going to be cold. Any icy patches to be aware of? I cycle most of the path, joining at the start in Bristol, and coming off in Saltford by the Bird in Hand before joining the A4.
Hi there. I ride the Bristol Council run stretch and they have cleared the leaves from Fishponds to St Philips and at the St Philips end there was even salt down this afternoon.
I was on the Saltford to Staple Hill stretch the weekend and no leaf clearance had been done so I would take it easy along those stretches.

fatblokish

Guru
Yesterday, the stretch from Bitton to The Bird in The Hand was free of leaves having been swept (Thanks South Glos!). From The BITheH to Bath was ok though less well swept. No ice, coz it hasn't rained, obvs! Hoar frost is likely tomorrow morning before the sun has reached the path but nowt to be yitten of.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The state of Bristol was fairly stationary this morning, my commute involved some alternative roads, major filtering and a bit of walking past stationary traffic, I'd have loved my old commute along the path this morning!

JD42

Hills are nature's way of culling the weak
I added to the traffic today. A bout of saddle sores utopia has forced a rest..lol

Top Bottom