Stay at home, OK. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetFatty

Über Member
That's Laughing Boy Whitty. Rumour has it he's had a personality bypass. That's not true. There is nothing to bypass.
He is a man obsessed with flow charts, statistics and with an all important mission to see that he gets blamed for nothing.
Teflon Whitty. Whatever goes wrong is never his fault, even though he's in charge.

His only concern is when will his knighthood come through.
Just a touch unfair to a bloke who has been putting in incredibly long days trying to advise complete numpties who think they know better than him just to keep you safe. I know that if I was him I'd have jacked it in quite a while ago. He is owed thanks from the nation

Drago

Legendary Member
They should do an ad where Jason Statham threatens to come and slap us ablut if we go outdoors.

stephec

Legendary Member
He's the guy who I'd like to see turn to Boris during a briefing and say, 'listen you farkwit I'm the expert here, so listen to what I'm saying and actually act on it.'

And then for a final flourish he could turn and point straight at the camera, 'and you listen as well or you're all farkwits.'

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
He was a cricketer from Lancashire who played for England in the 1950s and 1960s. He bowled with Fiery Fred.

Huzzah.. :okay:

He sounds like just the sturdy sort of chap for the job.

When we're on such a sticky wicket as this..

classic33

Leg End Member
Question for those who like to remind others what they feel we should be doing, otherwise we're just "idiots/farkwits". How are you qualified to make that judgement?

I've lived with a condition that has more people than I care to think about expressing their opinion of what I should be able to do. Every unplanned A&E visit has had at least one person telling me what I should be able to do.

Maybe you can list your qualifications, before dropping the insults in your posts.

PK99

Legendary Member
That's Laughing Boy Whitty. Rumour has it he's had a personality bypass. That's not true. There is nothing to bypass.
He is a man obsessed with flow charts, statistics and with an all important mission to see that he gets blamed for nothing.
Teflon Whitty. Whatever goes wrong is never his fault, even though he's in charge.

His only concern is when will his knighthood come through.

Is this a wind up, or are you really as sad a git as this post makes you appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom