Stealth right hook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

campbellab

Shocking language!! What if any polite citizens had been around to hear that?! :stop:

I'm afraid that appalling language and improper bahaviour are all too common these days. :sad:

And I'm afraid I think you were partly to blame tbh - you were coming to a side road on your left and the car to your right stopped to let that red car across, you might have realised had you exercised better observation. + the lights ahead were red so it wouldn't have done any harm to let that poor chap go into that side road.

I hope he didn't have any children in his car to hear that tirade, even I had to cover my ears! :eek:

The lights are green during the incident. They turn red afterwards.

The green car is blocking the entrance to the junction. The red car must have gone through the wrong side of the junction. Noway you could anticipate that, especially at the speed it must have gone at?

Is this the red car :wacko: The one to the right of the box van and heading towards you?

Attachments

• New Picture (31).jpg
    New Picture (31).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
indeed, I didn't see the red car, not really,it was well away from me and it had nowhere to go anyway, I was aware of the turning but two lanes of traffic was blocking it as I got there, at the last moment the traffic moves enough to open a gap just big enough for the car to shoot through, as said, through to the wrong lane of the turning

I was very pleased with the manliness of the shouting, given the fright I'd just had, yes it's not very nice but what on earth are you supposed to say after a narrrow miss with serious injury due to someone else's ignorance, who then scowls at you as if you;re the one to blame

I'm getting on well with the £12 cam although it doesn't like bright lights in the dark, but I'm suprised by how much it doesn't see, things you think you're looking directly at aren't always caught

Top Bottom