steaming mad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Jake said:
well i guess after this mornings lovely ride in, it had to happen. Effing taxi!! white one, so watch out for him, nearly killed me in purpose, right on my back wheel pushing me to go forward into the flow of traffic to my left. Total daffodil, he had hte cheek to start mouthing off at me, winding down his effing window trying to look big infront of his paying customers, w*nker. I am so angry, wish i had my camera, would have had his license taken off him quicker then that car crash in Holland!! Yers i gave him as good as he gave, very colourfull language at Blackfriers bridge. c u n*, trying to hit me with his cab, I am soooooooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! ahaharhrhahghhghghgg

Temperatures are rising again. Summer must be here ;);).........

thomas said:
hah. She's just a typical "cyclists is in front, I won't bother thinking through overtaking - I just neeeeed to do it". The amount of times people overtake and then have to stop for a que of traffic for you to sail past again is quite funny! Absolutely no anticipation.

i'm really bad and going to get myself into trouble one day, but does anyone else deliberately brake late or speed up in order for the car to get 'stuck' overtaking you (assuming the road is wide enough for it not to cause a crash)

Horns,lights and hub dynamo worked fine today.Never had a negative reaction to using the horn(s) as it sounds like a vehicle horn.Only time it didn't work was at Cannon Street when one ped totally disregarded the warning.In times of heavy ped build up round ped lights i tend to keep my finger on the button if it looks dodgy.
If i thought the horns wern't anx good then i would remove them.

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
We need to get Hope UK to invent a Ball Bearing launcher that looks like a bike light....CNC machined of course......:ohmy:

And hollow ball bearings, to save weight...:biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
hackbike 666 said:
Horns,lights and hub dynamo worked fine today.Never had a negative reaction to using the horn(s) as it sounds like a vehicle horn.Only time it didn't work was at Cannon Street when one ped totally disregarded the warning.In times of heavy ped build up round ped lights i tend to keep my finger on the button if it looks dodgy.
If i thought the horns wern't anx good then i would remove them.

I don't blame you to be honest, I've done that through Norwich (well, not held down, but done a few blasts on the way through) just because peds always jump out (I am one of them - you can never tell if the red man is actually wasting your time or not, and generally it's not, but it appears to be :o). The nice thing is, people don't expect you to have the horn, so if you do it when people weren't going to do anything they'll probably think it's the car behind being stupid :tongue:

Arch said:
And hollow ball bearings, to save weight...:biggrin:

Or carbon fiber for roadies :tongue:

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

i know MAg', i used to use mine all teh time, but its just too chunmky now. Wish i had it anyway, would have had his liscene!

Arch said:
Or fibre, for us Brits.

Et tu, Magnatom? Really, I expect better.;)

You didn't really. I am well know for my poor spelling and grammar that is difficult to make an understanding of. :biggrin:

Top Bottom