Sticky bottle sindrome

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
The refs should clamp down on sticky bottle sindrome. This is where they hand a new bottle from the team car and the riders takes half an hour to let go of the bottle. Its a public disgrace. LC

the problem is, they don't have the bottle!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
They do occasionally get a telling off but I don't think it actually makes a difference anyway - it only amounts to a few seconds of assistance. The fake rear brake is more of an abuse especially after a wheel change and the mechanic hangs out the window with what David Harmon callls 'the magic spanner'

montage

God Almighty
rich p said:
They do occasionally get a telling off but I don't think it actually makes a difference anyway - it only amounts to a few seconds of assistance. The fake rear brake is more of an abuse especially after a wheel change and the mechanic hangs out the window with what David Harmon callls 'the magic spanner'
I'm unaware of what you mean

montage

God Almighty
I so misread it then.
When rich p said "fake rear brake" I actually thought he meant some sort of a fake rear brake.

As soon as I have found where I left the dunce hat, I shall go sit in the corner

rich p

ridiculous old lush
montage said:
I so misread it then.
When rich p said "fake rear brake" I actually thought he meant some sort of a fake rear brake.

As soon as I have found where I left the dunce hat, I shall go sit in the corner
Sorry Monty, I should have said 'fake rear brake ache' :wacko:
or perhaps the News of the Screws could do a dodgy fake sheikh routine on Sir Lancelot!

Top Bottom