Still good people about ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This is why I bought a cycling phone for £2.99. My work Samsung is too precious to risk.
I am tempted to start using my ultra-cute Xperia Ray as a cycling phone. I 'reflashed it' earlier this year after its software got corrupted and it refused to start up. It's a really handy size, roughly 1/2 the frontal area or 1/3 of the volume of my new phone.

memory-map-on-xperia-ray-jpg.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Son left his phone on a wall, came home realised he'd left it, by which time the phone was already gone & they were already spending on his debit & credit card inside the phone. He's currently in one of the shops trying to see if they will let him look at the CCTV
Gits.
Contactless is a thieves dream.

lane

Veteran
Post on local facebook page yesterday by a mum her son lost his iphone in village carpark and was returned to him so as noted not everybody is out to rob you.

D

Deleted member 26715

Post on local facebook page yesterday by a mum her son lost his iphone in village carpark and was returned to him so as noted not everybody is out to rob you.
True but these guys managed to make 7 transactions for just over £130 in 6 shops before the card was blocked. He'll get the money back but ultimately somebody will have to pay.

Top Bottom