Still here and getting better!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just an update if anyone is interested?

I'm actually doing ok at the minute, still have bad days every now and then but I think that's only to be expected after how low got .

Enjoyed a fab holiday in Cape Verde with the new other half, and going Morocco in October, plus a couple of long weekend always in September.

My partner has booked a week in Vegas for us and my two lads in February as my 50th birthday present.

Divorce still messy but getting there, leicester are back to their winning ways and Jamie vardy is having a party again after opening his account this season against Swansea.

Just a brief description of life at the minute for those that remember my thread !!

Just to say really, I'm still here very much alive and enjoying my new life, so for those posting in the health thread who feel low and drained, life does change for the better if you allow it to, and help yourself!!

And I will te-iterate, it was talking that got me through it, not only to 'invisible strangers' on here, but also my councillor !!

Still think of the people in here that encouraged me and got me through the rubbish very fondly, love and thanks to you all, you know who you are

Edit. Also went on my first ride of the year last week, only 7 miles and knackered, but enjoyable!!

BB

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
That's fantastic news! Do you have an end date when the divorce is all expected to be finalised?

OP
OP
Broughtonblue
No, divorce papers in court for my decree nisi, then have to wait for absolute apparently

House going up for sale in two weeks, got mediation with the ex also in two weeks

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I would encourage you to get out tomorrow but I've seen the forecast and I know I'd need a shove out the door to make me want to ride tomorrow;)

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Great news. Sounds like you have a lot of good things happening. The loose ends will soon be tied up!

OP
OP
Broughtonblue
Glad you are back with us and doing something with your life. Try and get your new other half into cycling too then you can have lovely outings together. :okay:
Well as I said it was the first ride so she doesn't really believe I'm a cyclist, apart from the two bikes I've moved into her garage, and my 25 cycling tops !!! (Only a couple still fit me now)

Yes she does want to come out with me tho

Top Bottom