Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs Stirling women's 100 Challenge 7th July 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
i'll be joining you Pat, see you on the day
Great Heather, see you then.
There are 3 Belles on bikes coming from Glasgow to date, another 2 joining from Stirling.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
@Pat "5mph" and any others doing this, have fun. Beautiful day for it. Have plans for later in the day plus skint as usual so can't do it but I went out first thing this morning to do a 100k on my own to do my bit for women's cycling today. :smile:

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

Ended up doing 114k. Some of us were behind, as we got lost several times. Apparently the signposts at junctions were taken off since last night by unknown jesters.
Even the support guy got lost!
The main group did not want to wait any longer for the next stage after the first 50k, another girl and I wanted a lunch break, so we decided to cycle back to Glasgow from Stirling instead.
Full humorous report with pics on the morrow :thumbsup:

heather68

Was good to see u there pat but didn't get time to chat x glad u got home ok x ended up doing 120k myself after getting lost in the first half and I'm local lol x had a wee fall early on trying to get used to cleats n pedals ended up in a & e getting stitches in my knee lol

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

Was good to see u there pat but didn't get time to chat x glad u got home ok x ended up doing 120k myself after getting lost in the first half and I'm local lol x had a wee fall early on trying to get used to cleats n pedals ended up in a & e getting stitches in my knee lol
Oh my: did not know that @heather68
Did I get this right? You carried on after the hospital? You are a brave, and most probably sore :ohmy: cyclist!

Top Bottom