Stirling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Wotsit like? I'm there on Saturday. Sort of busy most of the time, but might have an hour to kill. In a pub. Near the station. Any recommendations?

Noodley

Yeh...don't. ;)

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Crackle said:
I keep reading that but I'm sure it's Geordie, like. ;)
I prob'ly meant "nay bar snacks, the noo" but I'd better not say that on Saturday :?: In a pub. Near the station. In Stirling. Funny thing is, what with all the Geordie-isms and Scottish-isms, you can't get more London-accent-y than me without actually being Bob Hoskins :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Mr Pig said:
Stirling Castle is really nice, it's better than Edinburgh Castle in my opinion. Go there.
Will do if I get time... just googled some pics... cheers for the tip MrP

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Fnaar said:
you can't get more London-accent-y than me without actually being Bob Hoskins ;)

'ang im aap by a meat 'ook

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
threebikesmcginty said:
'ang im aap by a meat 'ook

For more than ten years there's been peace - everyone to his own patch. We've all had it sweet. I've done every single one of you favours in the past - I've put money in all your pockets. I've treated you well, even when you was out of order, right? Well now there's been an eruption. It's like f****n' Belfast on a bad night. One of my closest friends is lyin' out there in the freezer. And believe me, all of you, nobody goes home until I find out who done it, and why.

Top Bottom