Stock Market Stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 5182885, member: 9609"]Anyone know of a web site or tool where a list of fund codes / tickers could be added and saved from a wide range of funds, so when visiting the page all the current values would be shown. All the values are freely available but need to visit a different page for each.[/QUOTE]
There have to be hundreds. You could start with Google's own version.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I don't see how it would work unless you set up an account, how would it know who you were, and therefore what funds to show, until you logged in ?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
[QUOTE 5182885, member: 9609"]Anyone know of a web site or tool where a list of fund codes / tickers could be added and saved from a wide range of funds, so when visiting the page all the current values would be shown. All the values are freely available but need to visit a different page for each.[/QUOTE]
The most popular is this one

http://m.lse.co.uk

If you create a login you can set up a watchlist of any number of stock tickers

Oldbloke

Guru
[QUOTE 5182951, member: 9609"]yes there are hundreds of utter crap ones, each usually makes you set up an account then spend ages figuring how it works, then find its hopeless or so overloaded with adverts it is unusable

I'm really looking for someone who knows of a good one.

would this allow me to add a list of funds then view them all together and possibly copy them into a spreadsheet ?[/QUOTE]

You can set up a watchlist, looks like you need an account. Not sure about the copying though.

Top Bottom